Thursday, March 8, 2018

Altered Spring Phone Stand


Hi everyone! I bet some of you can't wait for Spring to come. Why not start creating some Spring inspired project to decorate your home with. Today, project is an altered Spring phone stand. I've used Clear Scraps acrylic phone stand in this project.

Below are some close-ups.


I used some pattern papers and inks by BoBunny to decorate this acrylic phone stand. To add some sparkles to it, I've used Stickles.


Besides that, I also used some jewels to add details to the stamped images and flowers.


Hope you all like this project and start creating your own version of this. Happy creating! See you all again soon!



Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Others: flowers, lace, Ranger Stickles, stamps, jewels, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Really lovely project, Irene!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin