Friday, February 23, 2018

Butterfly Shaker


Hello friends! It has been a very busy two weeks for me. There are so much going on between the Chinese New year celebrations and family health issues. At least now, I can sit down and do a little blogging to share a project with you all. 

Today, I would like to share a fun butterfly shaker with you all. I used Clear Scraps butterfly shaker to create this. It is so fun and easy to assemble and decorate this shaker. A perfect decoration for this coming Spring.


I used pattern papers by BoBunny to decorate it and added some sequins in it. I hope you all like today's project and see you all again soon! Thanks for dropping by!


Sources: Shaker: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers; BoBunny; Inks/Paints: Making Memories, Ranger Inks; Others: flowers, Ranger Stickles, sequins, ribbons, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin