Thursday, November 30, 2017

Joy and Peace Card


Hi everyone! For today's post, I would like to share a simple tag card. I've used pattern papers by Maja Design to create this card. The flowers are from Petaloo.

Here are some closer look on this card.


I've used some holiday flowers and some sugared cones to create the cluster on the left of the card. 


I've created several layers using the pattern papers. Each layer is distressed and inked. On some layers, I've hand stitched on its edges.

Hope you all like this card and have fun creating your own. See you all again soon!


Sources: Pattern Papers: Maja Design; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks; Others: Petaloo flowers, lace and cones, thread for stitching, twine, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin