Thursday, August 10, 2017

Magical Sun-Kissed Layout


Hi everyone! It has been awhile since I've posted a layout therefore for today's post, I will share a fun summer layout. I've used pattern papers by Authentique and gorgeous flowers by Petaloo. To create the background and title, I've used stencils by Clear Scraps.

Here are some details on it.


For the textured background, I've used some white gesso. As for the title, I've used some foam adhesives to create dimension. In the close-up below, I've also layer some burlap in between layers to create more textures and dimension.



Check out these textured flowers by Petaloo. They adds so much textures, dimensions and colors to the layout.


This is such a fun summer layout to create. I hope the fun and warm colors brights up your summer days! See you all again soon!

1 comment:

D's Paper Studio said...

This is beautiful. Your work is creative and full of details to enjoy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin