Thursday, July 27, 2017

It's Your Time To Shine Acrylic Frame


Hello everyone! Today, I would like to share another table decor with you all. This time I used an altered acrylic frame by Clear Scraps to create a table decor for Ryan. I've decorated this frame with some pattern papers and fabric tapes.

Here is a closer view of it.


Besides pattern papers, I've also used an mini acrylic frame to frame the photograph. To make it visible but not covering the rest of the details, I simply just outlined it with a permanent marker and decorate it with a jewel.



To give some dimension and texture to it, I've added some textured flowers by Petaloo. I did not add too much to this frame because I want to keep it looking simple but not too plain. Hope you all like this simple altered project and see you all again soon!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Inks: Ranger Inks; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: jewels, Copic markers, fabric tape, pattern papers, rub-ons, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin