Friday, June 30, 2017

I Love Adventure Layout

Hello everyone! It is the Raya holidays for the kids here and it has been a busy week for me and my family between traveling and spending time with the kids. Therefore, I've not been posting as usual for the last few days.

Today, I'm going to share with you a layout which I've created using BoBunny's products. The picture on Chloe is taken during our trip to Bangkok. Look how happy she is.Below are some details on this layout.


I've used some cut-outs and some wood embellishment to create the layers on this layout.


I've also detailed the layers using some jewels and doodling.

 Hope you all like this fun layering layout and drop by again soon!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny wooden embellishmeny, brads, chipboard, stickers and rub-ons, white gel pen, black marker, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin