Friday, October 30, 2015

May Your Days Be Golden Frame


This is a project which I've created sometime ago. I've used Clear Scraps XL frame to create this frame. This frame features BoBunny beautiful pattern papers with tons of gorgeous flowers and berries by Petaloo.

This is an Autumn inspired frame. I love the warm colors of this season.


I really love the amazing Botanica flowers by Petaloo. They add so much richest in colors to this frame.


To add some textures to this frame, I've used a damask mascil with some texture paste.


Hope you all love this frame and see you all soon!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Frame: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers; BoBunny; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko, Making Memories, Art Anthology; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Flowers and Berries: Petaloo; Others: Petaloo lace, liquid pearls, markers, crystals, texture paste, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin