Monday, July 6, 2015

Belgium Mini Album


Happy Monday everyone! It has been awhile since I share a mini album with you all. Therefore, today, I would like to share a mini album which I've created sometime ago. This mini album features Clear Scraps acrylic custom wordbook. I've used papers by My Mind's Eye for this album.

Here are some details on the front cover.

I've used an acrylic lamp post by Clear Scraps to embellish on the front cover. To add some colors to it, I've used alcohol ink. and later detail it with liquid pearls. On this side of the album, I've also attached an acrylic tag.

Here are the pages in this album. Enjoy!








Each page had been added tons of fun cut-outs or die-cuts. I hope you all find this album fun! Have a great week!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: My Minds Eye; Ink/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko, Making Memories; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Others: DA flowers, stamps, lace, buttons, liquid pearls, ribbons, paper doilies, pearls, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin