Monday, June 8, 2015

It's A Way Of Life Canvas with Video Tutorial


Happy Monday! During the weekend, I've gone through my archives and I can't believe that I've not share this here before. This is a canvas which I've created sometime ago using Fineline Applicators!

Besides the applicators, I've used some acrylic ATCs by Clear Scraps and flowers by Petaloo. I've also used some stamps by Vilda Stamps

Without waiting further, grab yourself a cup of yumminess and enjoy this video tutorial!


See you all again soon!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Authentique; Inks/Paints: Golden, Art Anthology, Tsukineko; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: Fineline Applicators, Fineline Resist Pen, crystals, glitters, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

Lisa aka Raining said...

This is just beautiful Irene and you just inspired me to hang on to some acrylic I was going to give away! Love this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin