Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Imagine

Imagine Layout by Irene Tan

Hello everyone! Today, I would like to share another layout with you all. This layout features Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics collection.

I've also used a couple of products by Clear Scraps. I've used an acrylic expression and some mascils.

Imagine Layout by Irene Tan

I've run the acrylic expression through an embossing folder and later color and outline it using permanent markers.

Imagine Layout by Irene Tan

I've also used some gorgeous stamps by Vilda Stamps to detail this layout.

Imagine Layout by Irene Tan

I've used some flowers by Petaloo to embellish this layout.

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Maja Design; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Tsukineko, Ranger Inks; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: thread for stitching, brads, crystals, Copic markers, sharpie, texture paste, chipboard flowers, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin