Friday, February 28, 2014

Heads Up!


Today I would like to share this layout which features 7 Dots Studio pattern papers with tons of mediums by Art Anthology.



On this layout, I've also used tons of crystal flourishes by ZVA Creative.



I used texture paste to create texture on all the chipboard pieces. 

Recently, I've received a question from one of you at the comment section regarding "what brand of gesso did I use". I normally use folk art but recently, I've been using Art Anthology's gesso as well. Both are great!

Before I end this post, I would like to share another news on a little change in my resume. I am no longer designing for Art Anthology. It is bittersweet but I guess things needs a little change at times.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: 7 Dots Studio; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Flower: Petaloo; Others: ZVA Creative crystals and brads, white gesso, texture paste, Magic Mesh, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives.

3 comments:

ALINE said...

This page is pretty!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous layout! I love all the beautiful layers and textures! That flower is so pretty and I love how you cut apart your big background circle!

Pretty said...

SUBLIME VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL

PRETTY

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin