Monday, August 5, 2013

Everything You Can Imagine


Hello everyone! It has been an exhausting and messy week. Our house is going through a major renovation work and my scrap space is covered with stuffs, debris and dust. Not a good place for inspiration or scrap. Therefore, I've put all my scrapping work on a hold until the messy phase of the renovation is over. It will take another week or two.

In the meantime, I'll try to share with you all some of my older project. Today's layout is a layout featuring 7 Dots Studio's "The Queen's Heart" collection. I've used some mediums from Art Anthology on this layout too.

Here are some details on this layout.


I've used colorations by Art Anthology and a flower mascil by Clear Scraps to create the lightly misted background.

There are a lot of fussy cutting hat you can do these pattern papers.

  
I've used dimensional crystals by Art Anthology to doodle some swirls and twigs on this layout.


I've painted the cut out flowers and scrolls with velvets and detail them with dimensional crystals by Art Antoholgy.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: 7 Dots Studio; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Ranger Inks; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: corrugated paper, metal embellishment, clothes pin, twine, pearls, brads, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin