Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cute Stuff

 
This is my first layout using Swirlydoos July kit, "Madame". I've used the frame die-cut piece for this layout. To brighten the frame, I've used picket fence distress stain.
 
 
I've painted the chippies with acrylic paint. These chipboard pieces are by Blue Fern Studios.
 
 
 
I've cut out some flowers from one of the pattern paper in the kit to create the cluster and layers on this frame layout.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in this kit: Pattern Papers: Kaisercraft; Others: Kaisercraft rub-ons and stickers, Darice blings, Blue Fern Studios chipboard flourish; Others not included in this kit: Cardstock: Bazzill; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Making Memories; Chipboard: Blue Fern Studios; Others: Beacon and other adhesives.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin