Friday, June 14, 2013

Laugh


This is another layout which I've created using Swirlydoos June Kit, "Brass Shilling". I've also used Clear Scraps acrylic expression to create a design on this layout.


I've used tons crystals flourishes, flower centers and pearls brads by ZVA Creative.


I've stamped on part of the acrylic expression "L" and later, add pattern paper to it from its back. This will keep the glossy surface in front.


The added a layer of Color Me Crazy flower under the Chantilly flower by Petaloo to make it bigger. I've misted it first with some colorations by Art Anthology.

The picture on this layout is taken while I'm with some of my sweet scrappy friends in Japan. I've missed you all so much!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Kaisercraft; Others: Kaisercraft stamp, Petaloo flowers, May Arts ribbon, Luminarte glaze, Pink Paislee frames, Splash Of Color stickers; Others not included in this kit: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Inks: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko, Art Anthology; Others: Petaloo flowers, ZVA Creative crystals flourishes and brads, Ranger Stickles, baubles, lace, Beacon and other adhesives. 

1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

For me this is the best part of scrapping - all the people we meet and the friends we make. This is another wonderful layout Irene. I love all the gorgeous flowers you have on your layouts. I am still trying to master that because I feel mine never look right. Gorgeous photo of all you girls too. Thanks for sharing. I learn so much from you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin