Monday, December 31, 2012

Be Yourself Be Original


Today is my last layout tutorial at The Crop Spot! Time really flies! I've blogged at The Crop Spot for 3 1/2 years already! I really hope you all had enjoyed and learnt a thing or two from all the tutorials.

Today's layout continue to feature the cool, "Original" collection by Authentique.

Here are some details on it.

 
 
To follow along this layout tutorial, go to The Crop Spot now. I know that some of you had followed along these tutorials for a long time and wish that I would continue. I'm actually thinking of doing one or two tutorials every month on my blog.

Lastly, I would like to wish you all an adventurous and wonderful 2013!! Happy New Year!!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin