Thursday, October 11, 2012

All You Need Is Love Mini Album


This is an old DT project for Clear Scraps which I've yet to share with you all. I've used Clear Scraps Lacey Mixables album and an acrylic heart with papers by My Mind's Eye.

Here are some of the details.


 
 
 


This is a bright and fun mini album. Hope you all like it!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: My Mind's Eye; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Alcohol Inks, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: QKD; Stickers: My Mind's Eye; Others: Zig writer, Viva Decor gel and pearl pen, Clear Scraps flowers, Ranger Stickles,May Arts ribbons,  rhinestones, brads, felt decor embellishment, Beacon and other adhesives. 

3 comments:

Susanne said...

This is Gorgeous....so sweet!!! Hugs Susanne

luciana w said...

So sweet, I love the colors e theme!
Congrats!!!
XOXO

Lynne said...

Just gorgeous!! Love the bright, fun colors!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin