Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pictures of Workshops in Belgium and Lille!

I'm so sorry that I've been super busy since I've got home and had not been able to share any workshop pictures with you all. Anyway, I've quickly pulled out some pictures from my storage drive and post it here for you all.

It has been a amazing experience teaching the wonderful ladies in Belgium and Lille.


This is sweet Evelien who made all these happened! Thank you so much Evelien for such a great host and for everything you and your mom had done for me! Love you all!

Here are some pictures on workshops in Belgium.






And these pictures are taken during workshops in Lille.




Thank you so much to all of you who had attended my workshops and also to those of you who are so sweet bring me some gifts! I enjoyed them very much! Hope we could meet again soon.

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

3 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Looks like everyone was enjoying themselves...lots of smiles!

Scrapbookdoll said...

Thank you for giving such a great class i enjoyed it very much...
Marie-Anne

Jona Panesa said...

looks like an awesome class!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin