Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Little Prayer


This is my first layout using Swirlydoos Bella Volo kit. I really love the gorgeous Gabrielle line by Bo Bunny featured in this kit.

I've also used some gorgeous chippies (wings and leaves) by Dusty Attic.


To add a little shimmer to this layout, I've used tons of Shimmerz here. I've misted the layout with coloringz and spritz. I've also used some Shimmerz paint to paint the chippies and on the drawn circles.



In the close-ups above, I've used some beautiful vintage stamps by Stamp Enjoy on this layout.

Hope you all like this layout. I'll continue to share more layout using this kit soon!


Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Products Included In The Kit: Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Others: Bo Bunny trinkets, Swirlydoos flowers, Swirlydoos rhinestones: Others not included in the kit: Cardstock: Bazzill; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Stamp Enjoy, Bo Bunny; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Others: Shimmerz Paints, Swirlydoos acrylic sprays, American Crafts alpha stickers, Layers Of Color stencils, Copic markers, Zig writer, thread for stitching, Tombow and Beacon adhesives. 

6 comments:

Shona said...

this is just so beautiful, love all the layers and the photo is adorable

runzalot81 said...

This is such a beautiful LO. It was fun to stop by and check out all the details!

Kay F said...

Fabulous work as always! So many details to admire!

STAMP ENJOY said...

Que de jolis détails à regarder sur cette très belle page. Bravo j'adore.

Stac said...

Absolutely Gorgeous in so many ways!!!!

scrappinfool said...

This is the first blog I've thought worth joining and the first I've ever commented on. I just love all your work and come here when I'm in a creative slump. Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin