Monday, February 14, 2011

Drink Up!

It's Monday again and time for me to blog another project with detail tutorial at The Crop Spot! This week's layout is an unusual one. It is very different as compared to my usual style. The inspiration for this project came from the gorgeous and fun papers from K and Company.

Here are some close-ups on it.



I've tried to create a collage art using those papers and embellishment with Hiro's picture. Check out the full tutorial here and create your own collage look layout too!

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish for those of you who are celebrating, have a wonderful and memorable Valentine's Day!  

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

5 comments:

Marley said...

Wow! So much to look at.. Hiro's picture is AWESOME.. love all the flowers and the birds are so cute! also love the butterfly's and the tags.. so much wonderful details! hugs, Marley

Parvati said...

Beautiful!
I like all the elements which come from the nature!
Flowers, birds and butterflies!
I discovered your blog thanks to your DT of Stamp Enjoy !
And I admit that I like very much your work !
Kiss from France !^^

STAMP ENJOY said...

Que dire ? MAGNIFIQUE !!! les couleurs sont pleines de pep's, c'est superbe comme toujours.

Marian said...

I love it. It's so beautiful. Love the butterfly. It's a great picture of your dog!

Hugs, Marian.

Geri said...

Ok, the layout is awesome... I meant totally awesome... but I have to say that photo is priceless!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin