Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Grow Old With Me Card

This is another card that I've created using Bo Bunny's Crush line. I love the bird cages, hearts and bold colours in this line. It's what makes this card pop!


This card is perfect for your loved ones especially on this coming Valentine's Day! I'll be sharing more projects here this week. Hope you check back for it!

Sources: Cardstock: Bo Bunny, Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Chipboard: Bo Bunny; Rub-Ons: Bo Bunny; Others: Ranger Stickles, Bo Bunny rhinestones, twine, lace, Tombow, Glue Arts and other adhesives.

7 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Another beautiful Valentine card. Those papers are GORGEOUS! I am going to have to get my hands on that vibrant collection! TFS!

Celina's Life said...

What a beautiful card!!! I love the paper!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Oooh, that's GORGEOUS, I love the little birds.

Erin Smetak said...

OMG LOVE this card!!!!

Tara Orr said...

totally gorgeous card!! love, love your stuff Irene. I visit you often just never take the time to comment - sorry!! Hugs, Tara

Nishi Harry said...

Your work is just beautiful. love it!

Nishi Harry said...

Your work is just beautiful. I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin