Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Family Together Sign

I know some of you have been waiting for me to share some of my new Clear Scraps projects in detail here. Today, I'll share with you all this sign which I've created using Clear Scraps new "Acrylic Expressions". I've also used an acrylic book stand by Clear Scraps as the base for this sign.

I will explain more with the close-ups below.
I've used a Layers Of Color stencil to create the flourish background.

All the flowers and pearl centers are by Accent Creative Designs.

I've used some gorgeous papers by Pink Paislee on the acrylic expressions and a Hambly overlay on the background. 
 I've detailed the alphas with brads, string of pearls, ribbons and even crystal dragonfly.
I've actually masked some flowers on some of the pattern papers before attaching them to the acrylic expressions.

These acrylic expressions are such fun and amazing new design to play with! Remember to check out this project at Clear Scraps booth #1478 during this Winter CHA! You could also see some of my other projects there!

Check back tomorrow for a cool Bo Bunny blog hop!

Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Pink Paislee; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Overlay: Hambly; Others: Ranger Distress Stickles, Making Memories acrylic paint, Tim Holtz idea-ology masks, Viva Decor pearl pen, Accent Creative Designs flowers, pearl centers and crystal dargonfly, string of pearls, ribbon, brads, Beacon adhesives and other adhesives.

6 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

amazing!!!!!!!!!! :-))))))

mininessie said...

this is really beautiful and touching Irene!
love it! ^^

Katihleen said...

I love your display of handmade things. You are so good in Scrapbooking. keep it up

LG Kaithleen

Krista said...

Ooh! Stunning!

SAMARA said...

absolutely fantastic irene...so beautiful and girli!

Tracy said...

Love this Mini Album ... perfect ... I am a FAN of your work ... TFS ...

Love, Tracy G

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin