Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bath Week!

This week, we've managed to do another photo shoot with Hiro. What do you think about the picture above? His fur coat showcase such a dramatic contrast against the wall! We immediately got inspired and start taking shots of it.

By the way, just to let you know, he had not has his bath for three weeks already when we captured this picture. Don't you think he is a natural when it comes to grooming himself? I think he is even better than me. Anyway, today, we've taken him to get his bath and he is even whiter now! I must say that I do agree that Husky is very good at cleaning themselves and their body does not give out the doggie smell as much as other dogs. Trust me! It's true! I'm so glad we've decided to get a Siberian Husky then!

Do you all like yesterday's little technique post? If you do, keep an eye for more Tim Holtz products inspired projects from me next week! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Wil said...

leuke foto`s zeg

Anonymous said...

i only bath my husky girl once a month (sometimes twice in 3 months)...husky can't bath too often as it will wash their coat oil away which is not good for their skin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin