Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Beautiful Frienship

This is another layout that had been published in Scrapbooking m.m. magazine in Sweden in March. This is an acrylic layout where I've used various techniques on it.

Below are some close-ups on this layout.
Hope you all like this layout and got an inspiration or two from it.

Thank you so much for all the well wishes. The family is slowly accepting the fact about Hiro's situation and live our lives as usual. I've got back into my usual scrapping groove and had some real scrapping therapy fun yesterday!

My next teaching trip is actually in the planning and when it's all confirmed, I will announce it here. For those of you who really wish for me to teach at your area, try to get your local scrapbook store to organize it. You all could check my teaching criteria by clicking here. Hope I could meet all of you in person someday!
   

Sources: Clear products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Paper: Autumn Leaves; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Alcohol Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stickers: My Little Yellow Bicycle; Chipboard: Fancy Pants; Others: Ranger Stickles, Prima flowers, Kaisercraft crystals, Making Memories Acrylic Paint, Tim Holtz idea-ology grungeboard, Magic Mesh, Inkssential opaque gel pen, fibers, butterfly stamps, brad, vellum, Zip Dry, Glue Dots and other adhesives.

7 comments:

Detailsprmrm said...

Irene i love it. The colors. the pictures. You are a great teacher. I hope you coming to my island soon Puerto Rico is waiting for you!

Wati Basri said...

congrats on being published!

Stamp Enjoy said...

cette page est divine. Bravo

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

think the techniques are marvelous!
thank you for being such an inspiration to us!

LucianaW said...

So sweet Irenne!!! Beautiful picture!!!
Congrats!
Kisses from Brazil!!

phamil said...

Irene, this is amazing. Your details and techniques never cease to amaze me! Beautiful!!!!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Oh, Irene, this is beautiful! I adore the mood set by the colors and pretty details! Very lovely!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin