Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blissful

  
This is my second layout using Swirlydoos May kit. The inspiration for this layout mainly came from the feathers that are included in the kit.

Here are the details of it.

I've added a strip of beaded trim under the photograph.

I've used some alpha stickers to create the title on the tag. I've attach the tag using a decorative brad.
I've added a huge flower on the left of the layout and attach some feathers on top of it. Decorate the feather with some pearls.

I've cut out a circle scallop piece from the velvet paper which is included in the kit and later cut out another circle piece from a pattern paper to add on top of it. Then, I've hand stitched around the circle. 

I've used cut out strips from the velvet paper and use the pleat folding technique to create the circle flowers. I've attached it to the layout using some decorative brad.

I'll continue to share more projects using this kit soon. Are you all following my mini album tutorials at The Crop Spot? If you all have any questions at all, feel free to email me or post it at the comment section.

I'm feeling much better today after a box of kleenex and hopefully I will be 100% back to normal in a day or two days time. Thank you very much for all the well wishes and kind words! I know I can count on you all for some love!

Happy scrapping!


Sources: Products Included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Creative Imaginations, SEI; Embellishment and mediums: Creative Imaginations stickers, Prima crystals and pearls, Petaloo flowers, Swirlydoos Beaded Fringe, Swirlydoos feathers, Creative Imaginations brads; Others not included in the kit: Bazzill cardstock, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Distress Ink, Making Memories stickers, EKSuccess Edge Punch, floss for stitching, Glue Dots and other adhesives.

12 comments:

Sam said...

I have just discovered your blog, and I am speechless in front of your talent !!!
I like your style and all the details which you put on your creations.
All is beautiful in here !!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Lovely layout and fab way to use that May kit. I'm a sucker for feathers on a LO. Fantastic photo!

Lili Sulastri said...

That's one more beautiful work of art. Love it very much.

Beatemor said...

Beautiful! Love the way you've made your own flower!

Krissy said...

absolutely GORGEOUS Honey!!!! Thanks for working your magic with this kit!

jannekevanveen said...

i ound your blog its so nice to see what every one is making abouth scrapping it's so nice you are of the side of the world,you have beautiful work it's so nice to see it,have a nice day greetings janneke from the netherlands

Peggy said...

Gorgeous design, Irene; love (and may lift) what you did with the velvet!!

mininessie said...

this is just precious Irene :)

Isabel De Pauw said...

I love this !! stunning work !!

tesascrap said...

¡I love the color!.
Thanks for show it.

Oxana said...

GORGEOUS creations here!!!!

Stamp Enjoy said...

magnifique page !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin