Friday, April 16, 2010

Love Your Charm

Here's another layout that I've created using Swirlydoos April's kit, "The Park Avenue". I've used the beautiful glittered paper by Robin's Nest in it for this layout.

Here are the details.

I've used the punching and tearung technique to distress the edges of the pattern paper. Later, I've inked on it to further aged it.
I've masked a circle on the layout and detail it with zig-zag stitches and liquid pearls.
I've inked the vinyl frame with alcohol ink and later stamped on it with a text stamp using solvent ink. To further enhance it, I've also painted the design with shimmerz. For the flowers, I've used some white acrylic paint to lightly brushed on them. I've also use shimmerz to paint in the middle of the flowers.
I've painted the unique chipboard pieces in cluded in the kit with white acrylic paint and add them to the layout. I've details them with Ice Stickles.
I've cut out the word "Love" from one of the pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink before adding it to the layout.
I've cut out a circle from one of the pattern paper and colour part of it with Copic markers and shimmerz. I've used some chipboard alphas and ink it with distress ink to form the word "Your". I've also added a layer of glossy accents on top of it.

I've used the 7Gypsies photo turns included in the kit and some cut out alphas to form the word "Charm" on the left of the photograph. I've also seal them with a layer of glossy accents.

I will be sharing my last layout using this kit next week. Make sure you all check back for it.


Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Robin's Nest, Webster's Pages; Embellishment: Prima pearls and crystals, 7Gypsies photo turns, Pink Paislee Artisan Elements, Prima flowers, Shimmerz, Unique Pages chipboard; Others not included in the kit: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Ice Stickles, Ranger Glossy Accents, Copic markers, Hot Off the Press alpha cut-outs, Ranger Alcohol Ink, Tsukineko Staz On, Stampers Anonymous stamp, Making Memories Acrylic Paint, floss for stitching, Glue Dots, Zip Dry and other adhesives.  

5 comments:

EileenMV said...

So pretty! I love the colors and your dog is beautiful! Love all the embellishments too - great job!

Chrys said...

Beautiful page, I really love your scrap.
Bise, Chrys ;o)

Stamp Enjoy said...

your page is superb, with lots of small details as
loves. Your dog is beautiful.

tesascrap said...

It´s so cute. I love your scrap.
Thanks for show us.

Cindy Gay said...

I really like how your colored the patterned paper with the blue marker. I see this paper in a lot of layouts, and adding the blue is the best.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin