Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My China Doll

This is a two page layout that I've created long time ago and had not shared it here before. Since it's Chinese New Year now, I think it's the best time to share it with everyone.

The pictures were taken during last year's Chinese New Year. Chloe gets to wear her very first "samfu". It's a traditional chinese clothes or costume. Her face is just a perfect fit for the clothes.

This layout features one of Prima's old line, "Peaches". I love how the colours resemble so much of the colours used during Chinese New Year celebration.

Below are some of the close-ups.

Hope you all like today's post and for those of you still celebrating Chinese New Year, wish you all had a prosperous golden tiger year!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Oh it's beautiful Irene!! I love the colors and design..wow. Can you come over to my house and help me with this acrylic album..it doesn't like me..lol

2amscrapper said...

Happy New Year, Irene! Love the layout and the beautiful photos of your little doll!

Electra said...

So pretty, both Chloe and your LO!
Happy New Year of the Tiger!

tania said...

love this page irene, i am a fan of double layouts

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin