Saturday, February 6, 2010

Classes at SBSRUS/Memories Live On

Above are some pictures taken during my class at Memories Live On, Cupertino on 29th Jan, 2010. Everyone had so much fun masking, inking, painting, cutting, stamping and embossing. Eventhough this is a layout class, the techniques involved in creating it had made it interesting for everyone doing it.





The above pictures were taken during my class on 30th Jan, 2010. It's an altered project class and everyone had a blast with tons of inks in their hands....LOL! We've played with several kinds of inks and applying them onto various materials. I'm really thankful to have such an amazing and wonderful group of students. They've been so patience and had gone through this full day class with tons of energy and laughter. Thank you very much to all of you who had attended both my classes in San Jose. You all had made my teaching experience there a memorable and an amazing one! And thank you Scrapbooking Supplies R Us/Memories Live On for sponsoring my trip and having me there. 

My next teaching trip would be in Kuala Lumpur. If you want to be one of them and have some real techniques fun, make sure you reserve a seat for yourself now. Here's a link to it.
Scrap-N-Crop has come up with some instalment plans that had made the classes more affordable for eveyone. Do email them to ask about it. Hope to see you all there in March!!

3 comments:

Scrap by Heart said...

I sooo wish I've been there! The projects looks amazing.

zandra said...

Looks like a great project! Maybe one day you can come to the east coast and visit us? Maybe at Ranger.
Hugz, Z

Mrs. L said...

So bummed I missed a class in my own backyard (San Jose). And I had to smile since one of the girls in the photo is someone who I know!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin