Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Feeling Hungry?

Have you thought about going on a fun feast after a few weeks of stressful and tiring work? Would you order whatever you see then? Last week, I've had an amazing and fun day treating myself to all the dessert and delicacies that I can find from one specific location. It's such a rewarding and yummy day!
The sweetness makes me happy and felt energized!

Look at those yummy food! Are you drooling already?
Are you wondering whether am I crazy? Did I really finish all those food myself? How much calories do I need to get rid after this feast?..lol! Ok, I did not finish it. I bought it all home. This is because they look too yummy and "REALISTIC"!!! Yes, these are NOT real. The workmanship here is just INCREDIBLE!! Now I have all 12 of them nicely displayed for me to stare at it whenever I need to refresh myself. This would be my Thanksgiving meal this year...hehe!
I'll be posting another project using Swirlydoos Nov kit soon. Check back for it. Also remember that my celebration giveaway is still on going. Join in the fun!


5 comments:

Tereza Crump said...

Irene, you need to give us, your readers, from around the world, a bit more information on these yummy food. I wasn't able to recognize any of them being from Brazil and living in the USA. Can you share with us what they are and if you celebrate Thanksgiving, how do you do it and why? :)

The Scrappy Tree said...

They're not real??? That is amazing!!

Jude said...

Hi Irene,
OHHHHHHHH, I am around a lot of Asian's, working in a University, BUT this is devine, You have to do a reciepy mini or something, I can smell and want to taste this devine way of cooking. Thank U Sharing.
Arohanui
Jude Xx

Anonymous said...

are those miniatures? where do u get it?

CK Chai said...

While these are really realistic, so curious where you get these... They just look so yummy!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin