Friday, April 24, 2009

QKD May Get Inked! Kit!!



It's time again for me to present to you QKD's May Get Inked! Kit. It's now up for pre-orders. Click on this link to check it out.

This is what you'll get in this kit.

1 Stamp Set designed by me
2 Mini Colorbox Chalk Ink Pads (2 different pinks)
1 Projects or Technique Sheet written by me
1 White Souffle Pen

Here are the projects included in the project/technique sheet.





I'll also be doing more samples using this set of stamps. So, if you want to follow along and have this set of stamp to play with, grab your kit now before it's all gone. This set of stamps is not available anywhere else because it's specifically designed for this kit.

10 comments:

TesaB said...

What an awesome set, Irene! LOVE it!

CK Chai said...

beautiful cards!

dutchbird said...

You project with the kit look great!!! (as always)

Have a great weekend and please check out my blogcandy..

xx Merel

mininessie said...

precious Irene!!

Melissa S. said...

Irene this is just beautiful. I'm off to pre order it as soon as I finish here. These samples are wonderful as usual. I always get so excited when I open up my e-mail ads find an update from you. A great way to start the day. I miss you over at Paper Craft Planet. Melissa

shirl said...

Hi Irene, love your butterfly stamp set and your WISHES layout. you always have such great techniques.
hope u r enjoying your new house.
shirl

repart13 said...

wahoou c'est très beau

repart13 said...

wahoou c'est très beau

**luci** said...

this is gorgeous

Paulien van den Bosch said...

WOW.... that's all I can say.....
Beautiful stamps and beautiful projects!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin