Friday, May 23, 2008

Publication in Ett Trykk!

I'm so excited and so honored to be published in Ett Trykk. It's a Norwegian paper magazine with lots of cool projects. I've been invited to be featured as their guest artist in their June issue and they've included my work in a total of seven pages in their magazine. That's too cool! Thank you so much Ett Trykk. I've just received my copy yesterday and it's an awesome issue. If any of you who are interested in getting yourself a copy, you can take a sneak peek of it through the link below.

http://etttrykk.blogspot.com/2008/05/smakebiter-teasers.html

This issue will only be available for sale from June 1st onwards on this link.

http://stempelblad.no/

Take a look at it! I'm not sure if it's sold worldwide but it's definitely reachable in the Europe and Scandinavia.

16 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Wow wow! Big congra again Irene.

Christina Carnoy said...

congrats! you totally deserve it!!!

Ruth Philps said...

Congratulations!!! ...and I see you'll soon be travelling all over the world too!! Well done xxx

Marsha said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you {{hug}}

Dawn said...

Congrats to you Irene!! You really deserve it!!

Kathy said...

Wow! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! you deserve it. love your work
Kiki

Mescrap said...

Great news !
Congratulation !
You deserve the best :)

retiredheather said...

Congratulations! I found your blog about 2 weeks ago and lost the address and have spent time each day looking for it again. Your tips and ideas are so inspirational to me. Your are a true artist. Thank you for sharing and teaching your talents. I would love it if you would put a link on the be on your mailing list for new entries. You have the `Best Blog in the World`.
Retired Heather
aka someone who will be your student for a really long time.

michelle said...

Fantastic news you so deserve this and i am sure it won't be long before you are published in many more !! well done !!!

Anonymous said...

WTG IRENE!!! you truly deserve it!!
those ACTs are AMAZING!!!!

Gra Sandel said...

Congratulations Irene!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For me you are the best!!
You know I love your work...
Kisses from Israel!

Julie Howard said...

Whoo Hoo, Irene! That's sooo fantastic. Not only is it a paper publication, it's multiple pages! You so deserve everything wonderful that's coming your way. Congrats! ~Julie

Jane F. Smith said...

WOW!!! I am so happy for your Irene...you are so deserving!!! BIG CONGRATS!!!!

Nina said...

wow lookie there, right on the front cover page.... "scrapperlicious" Irene Tan!!! I agree you are soooo deserving and not only do you do beautiful work but you take the time to share it and how for others to reproduce it!! I am soo happy for you Irene... I am one of your biggest fans!!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Congratulations! Your work is fab-u-lous!! I stumbled upon your blog a couple of months ago and didn't want to lose track of you, so I added you as one of my favorite blogs on my own blog.

You are definitely a talented young woman and very inspirational. Stay artful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin