Thursday, April 10, 2008

Love Fairy Tag





This is will be my last fairy experiment tag for now. Since it's my last one, I wanted to create it a little differently from the rest. Here are the steps to it.
1) First I've cut a big circle on the pre-printed transparency tag.
2) Then I've used some 3 dimensional liquid accents (ie. glossy accents, crackle accents) to dab all around the circle and sprinkle some crystal glitters on it. When it's dry, I've covered it with another coat of liquid accents to seal it up.
3) I've cut out a circle clear transparency which is slightly bigger than that circle and stamped on it using some solvent ink. Later, I attached to the tag from the back using the liquid accents too.
4) I've then glittered the fairy image and added some crystals and rhinestones to it. To give it a little dimensions, I've cut part of the flower petals and fold it up.
5) I've stamped the plant of hearts and heat embossed it using some white and silver embossing powders on black card stock. Then I've cut it out and added some details on it using rick rack, 3D pen, doodling, glitters and crystals.
Sources: Card stock: ProvoCraft, Ink: Brilliance, Emboss It and Staz On, Stamps: Norsk Stempelblad AS, Others: uni-ball signo gel pen, paint marker, crackle accents (Ranger Ink), glitters, rhinestones, crystals, pre-printed transparency, ribbons, acrylic sentiments (The Paper Studio).

10 comments:

Ã…shild said...

Wow - how cool is this!! :) Thanks for using our stamps, irene! Love the way it turned out!

Big hug!

Kathy said...

Beautiful!

Renee77 said...

Wow Irene this is really a beautiful tag - I cannot wait to see what you come up with next!

Chris said...

Totally appreciate all of your step-by-step directions for your projects. I've added your blog to my favorites and will definitely be checking back often! :)
CMLeach (sb.com)

Christina Carnoy said...

you are so darn amazing!!! yet another gorgeous project!

Anonymous said...

I love fairies ...
And your tag are fantastic, I love them

Tinckerbell from belgium

Anonymous said...

I love fairies ...
And your tag are fantastic, I love them

Tinckerbell from belgium

Carla said...

Amazing....I love these fairy tags...they are so friggin cute. I have seen them on the gallery but to come here and see the step by step just amazes me at your talents! Keep up the good work.

Marsha said...

I think this is my favorite so far!! I love all your fairies though!

Unknown said...

I love your detail! You've created a world in miniature! Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin