Sunday, January 20, 2008

Blank Card






This is a blank card that I've created which can be use for most occasions. This is a tri-fold card which I've created using a pink card stock.
I've inked all the edges using the black soot distress ink. Then I've attached a ribbon on the left flap of the fold all the way to the back of the card. Then I've stamped a strip of flowers and later doodled on them on the right flap of the fold.
I've used an oval stencil to create that oval journaling area inside the card. To add some details, I've stamped some butterflies and doodled on them as well as along the oval.
I've separately created that flower before attaching it onto the card on the left flap. I've cut out a circle out of white card stock which I've pre-stamped some flourishes along part of it's edges. I've also inked the edges using some fluid chalk.
I've inked, stamped and heat embossed the flower and later add some sequins and white doodling on it. I've added a tag to the flower for adding the theme to the card in future. To attached the huge flower to the white circle card stock, I've used a brad. Later I covered up the back with another black card stock to give it a clean look.
Hope you all liked this simple blank card that I've created.

Sources: Card stock: Bazzill Basics Paper and Provo Craft, Ink: Tim Holtz's Distress Ink, Memories and Versa Magic, Brads: Making Memories, Stamps: Autumn Leaves and Hero Arts and Others: Zig pens, uni-ball signo gel pen, ribbon and flower.

8 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Absolutely stunning, as always!

Unknown said...

JUST STUNNING IRENE! THE CENTER FLOWER IS GORGEOUS,LOVE THE COLOURS YOU USED AND HOW THE CARD OPENS..JUST AMAZING.

Catherine said...

Oh this is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

LOL... yes I LOVE your SIMPLE card you have made Irene!! LOL.. simple? they never look simple that is for sure, but it is for sure beautiful! I love the bright pink here, another thing that I love about you work is that punch of black that you always add...it is always soo striking! just beautiful! :O) Nina

Ying Pang, said...

WOW, another great creation!! Love it!!

Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful again Irene, God gave you a wonderful gift, I mean it! Suzie xxx

Mescrap said...

Stunning !
Love how you decorate a beautiful card w/o using stamp :)

Unknown said...

Your work is amazing. I just happened to stumble onto your blog and I LOVE your work. So inspiring. Keep it up

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin