Saturday, August 11, 2007

International Greetings ~ pg 9 and 10




These are page 9 and 10 of my recent mini album titled International Greetings. These pages are actually on a postcard from one of my friend from Minneapolis, USA.

I've wanted to try to create a background with some depths for this beautiful postcard. Therefore, I've used various techniques here. Besides my all time favourite of inking and masking, I've also used the cutting out technique here. (Refer to "Design your Papers By Cutting Out" in my tips and tricks section)

I've multi layered my flower on pg 9 by cutting out some flower petals from various pattern papers.

On pg 10, I've also used lots of masking technique to brighten up the dark background.

3 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Stunning details once again Irene, love the way yu poor so much love and attention into all your projects TFS :)

So Sonya said...

these layouts are amazing!! well done!

Anonymous said...

I so LOVE this layout!!! I feel so honored that you made such a beautiful layout using me as your subject. You put so much time and loving care into this layout.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin