Wednesday, August 8, 2007

International Greetings ~ pg 5 and 6




These are page 5 and 6 of my recent mini album titled International Greetings. These pages are actually on a postcard from one of my friend from Forshaga, Sweden. I love the greens and splash of pinks in the postcard. Therefore, I've used these colours for these two pages.

For pg 5, I've altered a pattern paper using stampings and inking for the background. As for the flowers, I've used a flower stamp, to stamp on card stocks and later cut it out. I've add some cheap fabric flowers on top of it. I've used the stamp pads to swipe along the edges of this page to create that old distressed frame look.

For pg 6, I've also used the stamp pads to swipe along the photograph and the edges of that page. I've also created my own pattern paper out of card stocks here by stampings and inking. I've stamped and ink on the small flowers here too.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin