Monday, August 20, 2007

International Greetings ~ pg 17 and 18





These are page 17 and 18 of my recent postcards mini album titled International Greetings. These pages are actually on a postcard from one of my friend from Iowa, USA.

I've used the colours in the postcard on these two pages and add one or two colours to give it a punch.

On both pages, I've created my own background paper using some stamping and masking technique. I've hand cut all the swirls on these two pages and stamped on them randomly.

4 comments:

TesaB said...

Hi Puppy T! I'm so glad I check your blog regularly so I found this (which you've been keeping from us sisters the whole day)!!! Another beautiful page! The flowers you've made yourself are delicate! I made my mother come here and she totally fell in love with everything you do. I promised her to tell you that she thinks you do the most wonderful things she's ever seen!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Just beautiful! Your blog is so inspiring to me, thanks!

I nominated you tonight on my blog for the "Nice Matters Award". =)

Anonymous said...

You are really a great artist!!
TFS _0_

wilma

Anonymous said...

Ok Irene I'm going to study these as I really want to learn to do some of these techniques. Your works are masterpieces. Keep up the good work.
Diane

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin