Thursday, August 30, 2007

Flower using Tissue Papers and Lace

Recently, I've created a "scrap magic pouch" for a friend's birthday. I've used some tissue paper and a cut out lace flower to create a flower on the pouch.
To create that flower, just simple follow the steps below.
1. First, choose your desired colour coordination for the flower. Then, cut out some flower petals out of tissue papers and here I've cut out a layer of the flower from a mulberry paper too. This is too add some dimension for the flower. I've also cut out a flower from a left over lace that's in my stash.
2. Add some details to them by doodling, attaching some sequins and inking.
3. Attached them together using a brad and it's set.


I've been having fun creating all sort of flowers these days. So hope this is a great one that some of you might want to give it a try.

7 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Awesome technique!! I love it. Thanks for giving such detailed directions. I can't wait to try it.

Anonymous said...

You truly create the most beautiful things! Thanks for sharing!
Monique

Mary said...

You just stun me with the wonderful ideas and techniques you keep coming up with! Carry on the great work! M x

Anonymous said...

I was attempting to copy your technique, mine just doesn't look as good! Great work, yet again!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

this is cool, Irene! love the swirls so much... you just made every impossible things turned into possible... must give u credits! Amazing~!

~sharine~

Anonymous said...

You do such awesome work!
Lisa

Gabby said...

Beautiful flower! TFS the instructions. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin