Tuesday, April 10, 2007

First Six Months



This layout is about Chloe's first six months. There are so many photographs that I want to include in this layout. Therefore, I've came up with the idea of resizing all my photographs to multi-sizes before including them in this layout.

In this layout, I've used various techniques. I've used the "Coloured Index Photographs Transfer" , "Enhanced Letters using Tape Transfer" and "Photographs Border". You can refer to all these techniques individually in my tips and tricks section. By using all these techniques, I'm able to include lots of photographs in this layout.

I've journaled along the frame borders to soften the look of the hard edges of the photographs borders. The journalling includes Chloe's development in her first six months in summary.

Try these fun techniques in your next layout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is really amazing! I love your transfer techniques, and the border with the journaling is super-duper! I will definitely have to check out your tips and give the techniques a try:) Very beautiful, thank you for sharing!!

Cheers from...
Michelle Rader in Magalia, California (michelle.rader@sbcglobal.net)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin