Thursday, March 15, 2007

Using "Paint Sample Tags" in your layout

"Paint Sample Tags" are something that we could get for free from various stores. I'm not encouraging anyone to go and take those tags for granted. But if you are doing some painting work around the house and had been picking up the sample tags, don't throw it away. You can use it in your layouts. I've used it in two of my layouts.

You can cut out the tags in squares and do a mosaic background liked I did in my "bicycle" layout above. Or maybe use them to create a one of a kind title, liked I did in my "cool pool" layout. You can also transform them into beautiful tags for your layouts. Just add a little embellishments and phrase to it and you are on your way in getting a unique tag for your layouts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin