Thursday, March 22, 2007

Self Printed Templates in Layouts

This is my first layout in such an add shape. The common shape for layouts would normally be the squares. But recently, I've done two layouts that aren't squares. One of it is in an octagon shape.
After doing it, I think that creating an octagon shaped layout would be much easier compared to a circle layout. I've printed various sizes of octagon using the very common Microsoft Words software. With that, there are no problem in cutting all those octagons of different sizes and it comes in handy especially when you are matting your photographs too. I used own printed templates all the time when I want to create layouts. Don't you think it's far more flexible and fun that using shaped punchers which does not come in all sizes and are very expensive.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the floating layout scrapperticious,hope you don't mind if I give it a try myself,in fact I love them all.......Anne(Barbarsbaby)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin