Friday, March 30, 2007

Celebration


This is a layout about my family having a reunion dinner during the Chinese New Year Eve. This is the first time that we had our own reunion dinner at our home. Since it's pertaining to a celebration feast on the eve of Chinese New Year, I would want to create an Asian feel layout which can clearly shows the celebration look during the Chinese New Year.
The idea came to me when I need to get some red packets to put in some money before giving them to the children the next day. I have so many leftovers and old red packets. I was wondering what I can do with them. With that, I thought that it might be a great idea to use it in my layout for this celebration. To read the details on using red packets in layouts, you can refer to "Old, Used or New Red Packets in Layouts" in my tips and tricks section.

1 comment:

Þórunn said...

What a great LO!

I love the idea of using the red packets in a lo! I have some which I bought in China but until now had no clue how to use them in my scrapbooks ;-) What brand is the red background paper you use for this LO?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin